Friday, February 11, 2011

My grade

This maybe is my last posting in this class. I have written about English study ways and I got a lot of phrases, knowledge and ways to study English.
Among all my posting, I like the article about Audrey Hepburn’s saying.
Her saying is

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others;
For beautiful lips, speak only word of kindness; and
For poise, walk for with the knowledge that you are never alone.


I like this word since I was a high school student, but when I wrote a article about her saying, I thought once again this phrase is beautiful.
Like this, I think language has a cheerful power. Both English and Japanese which is my mother tongue have each good point.

So I want to know more and more English. English is prevalent in all over the world. The skill of English makes it possible that I communicate with not only Japanese but foreigners.
So I thought that I wanted to find ways to get English skills through my blog.


But in this class, I couldn’t post 2 articles in a week. So if I give me grade, I will C to me.
But I learned a lot of useful tools of English so I try to use them.
I’m satisfied with this class.
Thank you for checking my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Mana, it was a pleasure to work with you this semester and to read about your discoveries. I look forward to seeing you again and I hope that you continue this useful blog. It can only develop as you do.
    Jeff

    ReplyDelete