Friday, November 5, 2010

Einstein's collection

Do you know Albert Einstein?
He was famous philosopher in the world and he leaf some interesting words of wisdom.

I like to get proverbs and words of wisdom so I would like to introduce them.
This blogging is collection of Einstein.()= I tried to rewrite to be easy to understand.

In the middle of difficulty, lies opportunity.(Chance is in the difficulty)

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value.

Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.

There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
(One is that you live as thinking nothing is miracle. The other is that you live as thinking everything is a miracle.)

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

The more I learn the more I realize I don't know. The more I realize I don't know the more I want to learn.

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.

Truth is what stands the test of experience.

All of them are so wonderful. I felt they were great.
Guess next person is!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Mana!
    I love them a lot!!!!xxx
    I was moved by them! The most interesting proverb for me is " I want to know more, so I'm looking forward to your next posting:-D

    ReplyDelete