Thursday, October 21, 2010

English Central

These days, I interested in English central. Do you know it?
This is an English site in PC whose style is like game.
At beginning, you choose a video you like, and you watch it. After that, you began to speak and record the phrases which you listened in the video like that.
Then, you get scores match your achievement. That's all!

You can choose the level of videos you will try. There are three levels from easy to difficult and a lot of kinds of them. Some are contents of music, Others are movie. So you can try the best one you interested.

This activity is not only enjoyable but will be good for learning English. I often use this site and study English as I enjoy. I like so much this!

This is the site's adress. Try it!
http://www.englishcentral.com/

3 comments:

  1. Hi,Mana!
    I know it! I like it, too. It makes me highly-motivated. I want to develop my English speaking skill, so it must be good for me. I'll keep trying it! Good luck, Mana!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have done too. It's very nice for improving English skill. We can do this whenever we want to do. When I'm free, I do English central.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mana,
    I didn't know it.So I seached and try it.
    I want to speak English fluently.
    I'll use it,thank you for your information.

    I usually use English ttraining site "Smart.fm".
    Please check out!

    ReplyDelete