Friday, October 8, 2010

MY HOPE

Hello, everyone! I’m Mana. Nice to meet you.
At first I’ll tell you about purpose of my blog. On this blog, I want to write good information, opinions, good ways concerned about improving English skills.

You know, there are some fields in studying English. They are reading, writing, listening, and speaking. Among them, especially I want to improve my speaking skills.
Of course I think all of the four skills of English are so important but I’ve heard that most people study English want to speak English and they want to tell more people all over the world their feelings and thinking with English. So I want to know how to way to be better my speaking skill. Not only this, I want to develop other three skins.
Also I interested in success peoples in international societies. Especially I want to know Japanese famous people. When I know about them playing their active parts in the world, the information will make my motivation for studying English higher.

 I hope that more my thoughts will be understood while I write more articles on this blog and this blog will be good for me and you.   

4 comments:

  1. I want to improve my English skill too! I am majoring in English literature so I have many English classes. But I can't speaking English well...I'm not good at pronunciation and I can't tell my feeling in English. Throught your blog, I hope you and I can improve English skills! I'm looking forward to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, mana♪
    I want to improve my English skill too... I like English, but I can't speak well. So your blog must be good for me!!! I'm looking forward to read your blog:-D Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mana, I think that there is a great deal on the internet regarding language aquisition, so I look forward to your suggested reading as you continue your search.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,mana. I want to improve my English skill too! I'm poor at speaking English. It's difficult for me to tell my feeling in English. Your blogs will help me. Also, I'm interested in success people in international societies too! I'm looking forward to it.★

    ReplyDelete