Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hepbum's word

Do you know Audrey Hepbum? You know, she was a famous British actress and humanitarian. When she was a child, she spent her childhood during the Second War. Later she studied ballet in Arnhem and then moved to London in 1948.Then she decided to continue ballet and began to work as a Photographer’s model. She appeared in several European films before in 1951.She played in a lot of films such as Roman Holiday, My Fair Lady and Breakfast at Tiffany’s. She became one of the most successful actresses in films.
Later her experiences of war time inspired her for humanitarian work so after he quitted her actress work, she started to work for UNICEF. And she worked for poor children during her later life.
  
Also she was known for her beauty. Probably you have seen her; I have heard that Audrey was the most beautiful woman in the world.
I respect her and I have a favorite phrase which Audrey left.
It is the following word.

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others;
For beautiful lips, speak only word of kindness; and
For poise, walk for with the knowledge that you are never alone.

What did you think about this phrase? When I was a high school student, I knew it. Her word touched my heart. This word has a power which makes me kind to others. When I think about this word, I always think that I want to be like Audrey.

No comments:

Post a Comment